On this #AestusWayWednesday, Coach Sam checks in with Patrick Szvetitz
My name is Patrick Szvetitz and I am a full time member of the North Carolina Army National Guard. I have been at CFA for 2 and a half months.
1. What brought you to Aestus? I have been doing cross fit for the last 3 years. My previous work had a cross fit area in which I could work out. I recently changed potions and my new work place does not have the correct equipment or facilities to support cross fit.
2. Did you have a goal when you started? My only goal is to sOn this #AestusWayWednesday, Coach Sam checks in with Patrick Szvetitztay in shape. I have worked out most of my life and I hope to continue for years to come.
3. What changes have you noticed since starting at Aestus? I have gotten stronger and have a new found passion for getting in better shape.
4. What’s your favorite thing about Aestus? I enjoy the comradery with in the classes I attend. I also like the hours of operations and the proximity to my house.
5. What would you tell someone who’s thinking of trying Aestus? I would tell them to give it a try. It’s a great atmosphere and a fun place to work out.